Google Pixel Best Update July - 2020

Image Source - Maurizio Pesce
         

Google Pixel Best Update July - 2020

      Today the android 10 July 2020 update is now available for the pixel as well as some other android phones or any of the supported devices so the pixel devices such as this pixel 4 xl but anything from the pixel 2 2 xl and newer as well as some Samsung phones may be receiving it as well or android one phones now this particular update came in at a very small 2.56 megabytes on my pixel 4 xl you'll see it's an incredibly small update and android is able to do this by splitting up different parts of the operating system and patching what's necessary.

  • The particular version has a build number of qq3a.200705.002 and this particular update is not about any new features, in fact, there were a lot of new features released last month or so and this one is all about security patches and so in that small of an update.

  • What they've actually patched is specifically just Security patches and so what they've patched is two Broadcom components two framework components two media framework components three system components three kernel components three MediaTek components seven Qualcomm components and then six Qualcomm closed source security components all of those have been patched not only for the pixel devices.

  • But some other devices may get varying patches as well so that will patch anything from your wi-fi to your cellular connectivity issues or anything else that may be underlying and having an issue now with this particular update

  • I would not expect a ton of new features with android 10 because android is kind of progressing to android 11 as we know so there's android 11 beta 1 available to beta testers the earlier versions were available before that for developers but we should see a beta 2 pretty soon for pixel devices as well as other supported devices if you want to see android 11. 

  • So I normally cover those as well I covered it on my pixel 3a xl but this one is just getting more and more solidi to use this every single day and find that I rarely have to reboot it I'm still getting decent battery life so if we go into battery now I have not used it very much over the past few days but you'll see that battery usage it says that well I used it for nine minutes over the past day.

  • But I did use it before that I use it varying back and forth between my other phones as well however performance on this since its reboot seems to be pretty good you'll see it's super smooth with its 90-hertz display all the folder actions everything else is nice and smooth the camera is opening nice and fast and I've had no issues whatsoever so I'm pretty happy with this pixel just keeps getting better and better and that solely radar.

  • I know a lot of people don't use but I use it for the alarm clock mostly to silence it or to shut it off so I find that very helpful so I look forward to all the new features with the pixel drop we had some new features as far as bedtime and things like that so you have all these new features.

  • If you haven't already set this up that is available that if you haven't gotten them you should have had them sometime last month but this update should now be available to anyone with a supported pixel device and some Samsung devices if you've found anything more in this as far as features or anything let me know in the comments below.

Thank you very much friends to spend your valuable time here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments